Monday, October 6, 2008

Update.

Alright so this thing is in need of an update. Bear with me here, this might not be in any specific order.

First, and update on the girlfriend. Yeah, I'm calling it like it is. We've been talking enough to decide that it would be worth it to give it a shot as a couple. I don't have any secrets with her, which is nice. I'm still going to have to work on the trust thing, but that's a constant battle with me anyways. There is a lot of potential though, and I realize that I'm putting my heart on the line again, and could possibly get crushed. That's alright with me though, it's better than sitting on the sidelines forever. I like the person that I am right now, and she likes me for me.

Still been trying to figure out how to go about things after the deployment is over though, there are so many things to consider. We are taking things slowly though, and letting things play out on their own. Having a smart person of the other side of a relationship makes it so much easier.

My grandfather is still alive, and still making jokes.

I'm completely tired of the army's bullshit. It'll be another week before I can fly, so I'll just sit here and wait I guess. Only about 5 months to go though, I can't wait.

More later maybe, I'm going to take a nap.

No comments: